Take Control of Your Drinking Water Safety: We understand that not all drinking water test kits are created equal. When you choose Safe Home® Test Kits, you are getting the best value in accuracy and dependability for your family’s drinking water safety. At Safe Home, we prioritize the health and safety of your family. With the Ultimate Drinking Water Test Kit, you can gain valuable insights into the quality of your water supply and make informed decisions to protect your loved ones. Invest in the safety of your drinking water with the Safe Home® Ultimate Drinking Water Test Kit. Order today and discover the comprehensive testing capabilities that will give you confidence in your water quality. Our certified laboratory testing provides the required accuracy to confirm if your water exceeds the Federal MCL’s.
Expect your test results to be available for you to download within 7-10 business days. Business days do not include the time it takes for your water sample to reach our lab, weekends, or holidays.
Certified Lab Testing for 200 contaminants:
- Metals – Aluminum, Antimony, Arsenic, Barium, Beryllium, Boron, Cadmium, Calcium, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Hexavalent-Chrome, Iron, Lead, Lithium, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Nickel, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, Silica, Silicon, Silver, Sodium, Strontium, Thallium, Tin, Vanadium, Zinc.
- Physical Properties – Alkalinity, Hardness, Tannin/Lignin, pH, Total Dissolved Solids, Turbidity, Bicarbonate, Carbonate, Conductivity, Langelier Saturation Index, Ryznar Stability Index, Aggressive Index.
- In-organics – Chloride, Fluoride, Bromide, Nitrate-N, Nitrite-N, Sulfate, Orthophosphate.
- Pesticides – Aldrin, Chlordane, Dieldrin, Endrin, Heptachlor, Heptachlor Epoxide, Hexachlorobenzene, Hexachlorocyclopentadiene, Lindane, Methoxychlor.
- Herbicides – Alachlor, Atrazine, Butachlor, Metolachlor, Metribuzin, Propachlor, Simazine Plasticizers – Di(2-ethylhexyl)adipate, Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate Mutagenic and Highly Carcinogenic – Benzo(a)pyrene-(PAH) TTHM’s Package – Chloroform, Bromoform, Chlorodibromomethane, Bromodichloromethane, Total THM’s VOC’s Package – 78 compounds: Acetone, Acetonitrile, Acrolein (Propenal), Acrylonitrile, Benzene, Bromochloromethane, Bromomethane, 2-Butanone (MEK), Carbon disulfide, Carbon tetrachloride, Chlorobenzene, Chloroethane, 2-Chloroethyl vinyl ether, Chloromethane, Chloroprene, 1,2-Dibromo-3-chloropropane, 1,2-Dibromoethane (EDB), Dibromomethane, 1,2-Dichlorobenzene, 1,3-Dichlorobenzene, 1,4-Dichlorobenzene, Trans-1,4-Dichloro-2-butene, Dichlorodifluoromethane, 1,1-Dichloroethane, 1,2-Dichloroethane, 1,1-Dichloroethene, trans-1,2-Dichloroethene, 1,2-Dichloropropane, cis-1,3-Dichloropropene, trans-1,3-Dichloropropene, Ethyl acetate, Ethylbenzene, Ethyl methacrylate, Hexachlorobutadiene, 2-Hexanone, Iodomethane, Isopropylbenzene, Methylene chloride, 4-Methyl-2-pentanone (MIBK), Naphthalene, Styrene, 1,1,1,2-Tetrachloroethane, 1,1,2,2-Tetrachloroethane, Tetrachloroethene, Toluene, 1,2,4-Trichlorobenzene, 1,1,1-Trichloroethane, 1,1,2-Trichloroethane, Trichloroethene, Trichlorofluoromethane, 1,2,3-Trichloropropane, Vinyl acetate, Vinyl chloride, o-Xylene, m-Xylene, p-Xylene, Methyl tert-butyl ether (MTBE), 2-Chloroethanol, 2,2- Dichloropropane, Cis-1,2-Dichloroethene, 1,1-Dichloropropene, 1,3-Dichloropropane, Bromobenzene, n-Propylbenzene, 2-Chlorotoluene, 4-Chlorotoluene, 1,3,5-Trimethylbenzene, Tert-Butylbenzene, 1,2,4-Trimethylbenzene, Sec-Butylbenzene, p-Isopropyltoluene, n-Butylbenzene, 1,2,3-Trichlorobenzene, 2-methyl-Napthalene, Propyl Acetate, Isopropyl Acetate, Methyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate. Additional VOC’s – 47 VOC TIC’s: (Tentative Identifiable Compounds)