TEST WATER-BASED LIQUIDS: Manufacturers, Consumers & Homeowners – we can test your Tap Water, Ground Water, Bottled Water, Filtered & R.O. Water, Rainwater, Lakes & Streams, Fishponds & Aquariums, Pools & Spas, Beer, Wine, Coffee, Tea, Juice, Milk, Baby Formula, Energy Drinks, Soft-Drinks, Supplements and More.
STATE-OF-THE-ART INSTRUMENTS and exhaustive quality controls at our EPA-certified laboratory guarantee accurate results. Detection limits exceed USEPA guidelines for most water-based liquids.
LAB FEES & RETURN-SHIPPING are included. Detailed report available on any electronic device in 7-10 business days after we receive your water sample.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES A DIFFERENCE in people’s lives. Safe Home donates a portion of every test kit sale to clean water initiatives around the globe. See video to learn more!
- Your test results will be available within 7-10 business days after we receive your water sample. Business days do not include the time that your sample is in transit to our laboratory, weekends, holidays or the day we receive your sample.
- If your test results are not available when promised, simply notify us by email. Once confirmed, we will send you a test kit just like the one you purchased, free.
- Due to the sensitive nature of our lab equipment used for testing, samples submitted that are organic-based such as but not limited to essential oils, salad dressing, liquid cosmetics, or other petroleum-based products, cannot be tested.
- Saltwater or brackish water cannot be tested due to excessively high levels of Sodium.
- Water-based liquids that contain high amounts of solids, foaming agents, or emulsifiers and require extensive digestion, filtration, and dilution, will have higher detection limits.
- Occasionally, some water-based liquids (including the listed examples with this test kit) may also be exceptions to testing due to their physical or chemical make-up.
- Testing is for informational purposes only and not intended for regulated reporting.
- If you have questions about testing your water-based liquid, please contact us. We are happy to assist you!”