- For optimal results, it is essential to submit your water sample to our Madison, IN lab within 24 hours of collection.
- Failure to do so may result in your bacteria test being considered “Failed QC”.
- Please note that we do not accept samples on holidays or weekends.
- Our EPA-certified laboratory performs presence/absence testing for Total Coliform Bacteria in drinking water, including E. coli.
- Price: Please be aware that return shipping is not included in the price. If harmful bacteria is detected in your sample, we prioritize your safety and will promptly notify you within 4 hours of test completion via phone or email.
- Turn-Around-Time: Expect your lab report to be emailed to you within 2-3 business days.
- Business days exclude the time it takes for your water sample to reach our lab, as well as weekends and holidays.
- Ensure the purity and safety of your drinking water with the Safe Home Pro – Bacteria test.
- Trust our EPA-certified laboratory to provide accurate and timely results, empowering you with the knowledge needed to protect yourself and your loved ones.
Pro Bacteria in Drinking Water Test Kit – (WE TEST AT-LAB)
Introducing the Safe Home Pro – Bacteria, the reliable solution for testing bacteria in drinking water. Our testing meets the EPA-regulated guidelines, ensuring accurate and comprehensive results. BACTERIA IN DRINKING WATER: Harmful bacteria can be present in various water sources such as well water, home faucets, cisterns, water fountains, and natural springs. Bacteria is the number one short-term impact on drinking water and the most common contaminant found in private wells. Knowledge is power! Take control of your drinking water safety by testing for bacteria today.
Lab Fee: Included in Purchase
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 cm|