- To ensure optimal results, it is recommended to submit your water sample to our lab within 24 hours of collection.
- Return shipping is not included in the price. Next-day return shipping is required for this kit. The end-user of this kit may choose the method of return-shipping, at their expense.
- Failure to do so may result in some tests being considered “Failed QC”.
- Please be aware that we do not accept samples on holidays or weekends.
- With our EPA-certified laboratory, you can rest assured that your water sample will undergo certified lab testing for the 7 specified contaminants. Our testing meets the guidelines set by FHA, VA, and HUD for house inspections.
- Price: Please note that return shipping is not included in the price.
- In the event that harmful bacteria is detected in your sample, we will promptly notify you within 4 hours of test completion, either by phone or email.
- Turn-Around-Time: Expect your lab report to be emailed to you within 3-5 business days.
- Business days exclude the time it takes for your water sample to reach our lab, as well as weekends and holidays.
- Safeguard your health and make informed decisions about your drinking water quality with the Safe Home Pro Inspector.
- Trust our certified lab testing to provide accurate results, ensuring the safety of your water supply.
Pro Inspector Drinking Water Test Kit – (WE TEST AT-LAB)
Introducing the Safe Home Pro Inspector, the comprehensive drinking water testing kit designed to analyze 7 different contaminants. With all tests performed at our certified laboratory, you can trust the accuracy and reliability of the results. This kit provides testing for the following contaminants: Bacteria: Total Coliform & E-Coli In-Organics: Nitrate-N, Nitrite-N Metals: Arsenic, Copper & Lead.
Please note: Return shipping is not included in the price. Next-Day return-shipping is required for this kit. The end-user of this kit may choose the method of return-shipping, at their expense.
Lab Fee: Included in Purchase
|Dimensions||13 × 9 × 11 cm|